Every year, Sasol Learnerships are provided in some programs. Here are the programs of Sasol learnerships; Fire fighter, Chemical Plant Operations, Fitting, Electrical operations, Boilermaking, Welding, Turning, Rigging and Instrumentation and Control. And these learnership programs can lead to the opportunities and carriers for Artisan, Senior Artisan, and Specialist Artisan to Master Artisan from the Technician, Technologist to Engineer. It is also available from Foreman and Area Manager to Operations/Maintenance Manager and from Learning Practitioner (LP), Principal LP and Learning Manager to the Senior Learning Manager.
Closing date: 21 September 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE/PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Secunda Synfuels Operations (SSO) operates the world’s largest coal-to-liquids (CTL) facility and produces synthesis gas (syngas) through coal gasification and natural gas reforming, using Sasol’s unique and proprietary Fischer-Tropsch technology to manufacture synthetic fuel components, pipeline gas and chemical feedstock.
The purpose of the job is to ensure proper document management governance and compliance to all legal requirements within the project and engineering environment.
- Locate, create and maintain project and fire documentation in the relevant fire department platform.
- Verification of fire information received from different stakeholders.
- Extracting of fire information from the engineering information platform for conversion and other initiatives.
- Population of specific engineering and project information in the relevant fire department platform.
- Control of project documentation.
- Manage, control and sustain Livelink site per Business Unit.Governance and Assurance
- Ensure that different stakeholders understand the fire information requirements and work processes.
- Apply Governance rules within the fire department platform.
- In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria.
- Knowledge of project management documents and document control requirements as per work instructions, specifications and QMS’s.
- Basic knowledge of document control management processes and procedures.Qualifications
- Matric/ Grade 12
How To Apply:
To apply For the Sasol Learnerships, you should go to their website first, and then download the form. Remember and read about the notice in the form besides you should complete the form objectively. Check the closing date, how to apply, where to send and other optional information. Forward or send the application after you have completed it before the closing date. Sending the application after the closing date or if it is unsigned will not be accepted and you can try next year or when you have waited within 30 days and there is no reply, it means that the application is not successful.
Fraud disclaimer: Sasol will never ask you to pay for any checks or clearances.