VODACOM ARE LOOKING 100 YOUNG UNEMPLOYED
It’s time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Cellular Citi enterprise business unit dealer for Vodacom SA,s Best Network , serving most of KZN’s population and growing . When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We’re looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Cellular Citi Group (est.1996) is Currently a Franchisee with 9 retail stores in KZN (KZN,s largest Vodacom Dealer) is searching for a dynamic sales administrator for their NEW enterprise Business unit based in Montclair .
The administrator will be responsible for providing valuable Enterprise mobile support to the 7 retail stores and 5 sales account managers .
Key Performance Areas
- Be friendly and presentable while managing communications internally and externally in a confident and professional manner
- Ensure set targets are achieved via timeous response to Sales force
- Ensure all paper work compliance to Vodacom business rules
- Manage all Stats for departments and ensure all KPI’s met
- Comprehensive diary management and overseeing calendars of external sales force
- Manage all communications to customer on behalf of external sales force
- Compiling reports and meeting packs
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through to resolution in a timely manner
- Complete complex administrative tasks and oversee business operations of all enterprisemobile sales staff.
- Respect the need for the highest level of confidentiality and sensitivity of information
- Have a proven ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing the scope of authority
- Organize/plan meetings and take comprehensive minutes of all meetings
- An ideal candidate must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks.
- This person must be exceedingly well organised with ability to create and streamline processes.
- Highly flexible and enjoy challenges.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours when required
Skills and Qualifications
- Matric and post qualification / previous corporate administration
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Mobile sales compulsory
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at once
- Deadline driven and able to work under pressure
- Ability to be flexible and exercise sound judgement
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Word, ADVANCED Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Vodacom system experience (M2,C3D,VPP) will be advantageous
- Licence: code 08 with own vehicle
You’re ready for this. So let’s talk about all the generous rewards we can offer for your outstanding work.
Our compensation includes:
- Competitive base pay (negotiable based on experience)
- Medical Aid & R.A after 1 year of service
- Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special and be part of a company revolutionizing the Mobile industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you.
So what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime?
We invite you to apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R8,000.00 to R12,000.00 /month
- Vodacom Sytems M2,Vpp: 5 years (Preferred)
- Mobile Cellular corporate sales: 5 years (Required)
- Corporate admin: 10 years (Required)
- advanced excel and outlook: 10 years (Required)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal (Required)
- code 8 (Required)