BDI 10373 – Maintenance Supervisor (Food Industry)
Leader in grains and milling is in search of a self-starting and driven individual to join their team.
• Breakdowns (Dayshift and Night shift)
• Job cards.
• Preventative maintenance planning and implementation.
• Monthly stock counts on spares.
• Developing maintenance procedures and insuring implementation.
• Carrying out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
• Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities as well as assisting with these job functions.
• Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
• Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
• Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
• Working hand in hand with the Production and Warehouse team.
- 3-5 years’ experience in FMCG.
- Must be a millwright (mechanical and electric experience)
- Must have own transport
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to plan.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.